1. M. Ossaimee, K. Kirah, W. Fikry, A. Girgis and O.A. Omar, “Simplified quantitative stress-induced leakage current (SILC) model for MOS devices”, Journal of Microelectronics and Reliability, Vol. 46, Issues 2-4, February-April 2006.
2. Mahmoud I. Ossaimee and Salah H. Gamal, “Simulation of Ballistic Transport in MOS-Carbon Nanotube FETs”, Scientific Bulletin, Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University, Vol. 43, No. 1, 2008.
3. M. I. Ossaimee , S. H. Gamal, K. Kirah and O. A. Omar, “Ballistic Transport in Schottky Barrier Carbon Nanotube FETs”, Electronics Letters, Circuit theory and design, Vol. 44, issue 5, Feb. 2008.
4. Mahmoud I. Ossaimee and Salah H. Gamal, “A Simple Treatment of Quantum Dissipative Transport in Carbon Nanotube Transistors”, Int. J. Nanomanufacturing, Vol. 4, Nos. 1/2/3/4, 2009
5. Mahmoud I. Ossaimee and Salah H. Gamal, “Scaling Issues for p-i-n Carbon Nanotube FETs: A Computational Study”, International Conference of Microelectronics -ICM 2010, Cairo, Egypt, Dec. 2010
6. Mahmoud I. Ossaimee, Mona El-Sabagh, Dalia Selim, and Salah H. Gamal, “Electron Mobility in Gate All Around Cylindrical Silicon Nanowires: A Monte Carlo Study”, International Conference of Microelectronics -ICM 2010, Cairo, Egypt, Dec. 2010
7. M. I. Ossaimee, “Stress-induced leakage current in CNT-MOSFETs using simplified quantitative model”, Electronics Letters, Semiconductor technology, Vol. 49, No 3, Jan. 2013.
8. M. Ossaimee, A. Shaker, M. El-Banna and M. Abouelatta, “A computational study on electrical characteristics of a proposed double gate heterojunction SB-CNTFET”, Journal of American Science Vol. 10, No 25, 2014
9. M. Ossaimee and M. El Sabbagh, “Uniaxial and torsional strain engineering in Schottky barrier and tunneling CNTFETs”, Journal of American Science Vol. 10, No 25, 2014
10. M. Ossaimee, S. Gamal and A. Shaker, “Gate Dielectric Constant Engineering for Suppression of Ambipolar Conduction in CNTFET”, Electronics Letters, Vol. 51, No 6, pp. 503-504, March 2015.
11. Ahmed Shaker, Mahmoud Ossaimee, A. Zekry and Mohamed Abouelatta, “Influence of Gate Overlap Engineering on Ambipolar and High Frequency Characteristics of Tunnel-CNTFET”,Superlattices and Microstructures 09/2015
12. Mohamed Abouelatta, Ahmed Shaker, Christian Gontrand and Mahmoud Ossaimee, “Performance of Standard and Double-Sided 3D-Radiation Detectors under the Impact of a Temperature Pulse”, Electronics Letters, Vol. 51, No 21, pp. 1668-1670, October 2015.
13. Mahmoud Ossaimee, Mona El Sabbagh and Salah Gamal, “Temperature Dependence of Carrier Transport and Electrical Characteristics of SB-CNTFETs”, Micro and Nano Letters, Vol. 11, No 2, pp. 114-117, 2016
14. Ahmed Shaker , Mohamed Abouelatta , Mohammed El-Banna , Mahmoud Ossaimee , Abdelhalim Zekry, “Full electrothermal physically-based modeling of the power diode using PSPICE”, Solid-State Electronics, Vol. 116, pp. 70-79, Jan. 2016.
15. A. Shaker, M. Ossaimee and A. Zekry, “Effect of Asymmetrical Double-Pockets and Gate-Drain Underlap on Schottky Barrier Tunneling FET: Ambipolar conduction vs. High Frequency Performance”, Superlattices and Microstructures, 2016
16. Mahmoud Ossaimee and A. Shaker, “Performance and electrical characteristics of hybrid carbon nanotube field effect transistors”, Micro and Nano Letters, Vol. 11, No 2, pp. 1-4,
17. A. Zekry, A. Shaker, M. Ossaimee, M. S. Salem and M. Abouelatta, “A comprehensive semi-analytical model of the polysilicon emitter contact in bipolar transistors”, Journal of Computational Electronics, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 246-255, 2018
18. A. Shaker and M. Ossaimee, “Current oscillations in Schottky-barrier CNTFET: towards resonant tunneling device operation”, Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol. 33, No 3, Jan 2018
19. Nada Salem, Mahmoud Ossaimee, Ahmed Shaker, and Mohamed Abouelatta, Electrical Characteristics of T-CNTFET: Partially-Gated Channel vs. Doping Engineering”, ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol, 7 (3) M1-M6 (2018)
20. Ahmed Salah, Mahmoud Ossaimee, Ahmed Shaker, “Impact of high-doped pockets on the performance of tunneling CNTFET,” Superlattices and Microstructures Vol. 145, September 2020
21. M. Ossaimee, N. Salem, M. Abouelatta, and A. Shaker, “Enhancement of Tunneling CNTFET Performance Using a High-k Dielectric Pocket,” ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No 10, October 2020
22. Ahmed Salah, Ahmed Shaker, Mohamed El-Banna and Mahmoud Ossaimee, “Impact of source doping profile on the performance of CNT TFETs and MOSFETs: design aspects for fabrication tolerance,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol. 36, No. 7, June 2021
23. Ahmed Salah Eldin, Ahmed Shaker and Mahmoud Ossaimee, “Dielectric modulated CNT TFET based label-free biosensor: design and performance analysis,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol. 36, No. 9, Aug. 2021
24. MennaTullah Mahmoud, Marwa. S. Salem and M. Ossaimee, “Gate Dielectric Constant Engineering for Alleviating Ambipolar Conduction in MOS-GNRFET,” ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 7, July 2021