1. A. Ismail and M. Elmasry, “A 6-bit 1.6-GS/s Low Power Wide Bandwidth Flash ADC
Converter in 0.13-µm CMOS Technology,” IEEE J. of Solid State Circuits (JSSC), vol. 43,
no. 9, pp. 1982-1990, Sept. 2008.
2. A. Ismail and M. Elmasry, “Analysis of The Flash ADC Bandwidth-Accuracy Tradeoff in
Deep Submicron CMOS Technologies,” IEEE Trans. Circuits and Syst II (TCAS-II), vol.
55, no. 10, pp. 1001-1005, Oct. 2008.
3. A. Ismail and M. El-Nafarawi, “Energy-efficient successive-approximation-register
based capacitive interface for pressure sensors,” IET Electronics Letters, vol. 51, issue
no. 24, pp. 2007-2009, Nov. 2015.
4. A. Ismail and I. Mostafa, “A Process-Tolerant, Low-Voltage, Inverter-Based OTA for
Continuous-Time Σ-Δ ADC,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
Systems, vol. 24, issue no. 9, pp. 2911- 2917, Sept. 2016.
5. A. Hassan, K. Sharaf, H. El-Ghitani and H. F. Ragai, ”A New Low Power Transconductor
for GM-C filters,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Circ. and Syst. (ISCAS), pp. IV 249-252,
Phoenix, Arizona, USA, May 2002.
6. A. Hassan, K. Sharaf, H. El-Ghitani and H. F. Ragai, “Design and Implementation of a
GM-C filter for BLUETOOTH,” in Proc. IEEE Midwest Symp. Circ. and Syst. (MWCAS),
pp. II 629-632 Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, Aug. 2002.
7. A. H. Ismail and Mohamed I. Elmasry, “Design of MOS Current Mode Logic,” Micronet
Annual Workshop, Toronto, Canada, Sept. 2003.
8. A. H. Ismail and Mohamed I. Elmasry, “A Low Power Design Approach for MOS Current
Mode Logic,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. System-on-Chip (SOCC), pp. 143 - 146, Portland,
OR, USA, Sept, 2003.
9. A. H. Ismail and Mohamed I. Elmasry, “On the Design of Low Power MCML based ring
oscillators,” in Proc. IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer
Engineering (CCECE), pp. 2383-2386, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, May 2004.
10. A. H. Ismail and Mohamed I. Elmasry, “Applications of Integer Linear Programming in
the Design of Decimation Filters for Multi-Standard Transceivers,” in Proc. IEEE Int.
Conf. Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Engineering (ICEEC), pp. 690 - 693, Cairo,
Egypt, Sept. 2004.
11. A. H. Ismail and M. Elmasry, “Analog-to-Digital Conversion for SONET OC-192,” in
Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. System-on-Chip (SOCC), pp. 41-44, Santa Clara, CA, USA, Sept.
12. A. H. Ismail and M. Elmasry, “A Termination Technique for The Averaging Network of
Flash ADC’s,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Circ. and Syst. (ISCAS), pp. 3321-3324, Kos,
Greece, May 2006.
13. A. Elsayed, A. Elshennawy, A. Elmallah, A. Shaban, B. George, M. Elmala, A. Ismail, A.
Wassal, M. Sakr, A. Mokhtar, M. Hafez, A. Hamed, M. Saeed, M. Samir, M. Hammad, M.
Elkhouly, A. Kamal, M. Rabieah, A. Elghufaili, S. Shaibani, I. Hakami, T. Alanazi, “A SelfClocked ASIC Interface for MEMS Gyroscope with 1m°/s/√Hz Noise Floor,” in Proc. IEEE
Custom Integrated Circuits Conf.(CICC), USA, Sept. 2011.
14. A. Ismail, B. George, A. Elmallah, A. Mokhtar, M. Abdelazim , M. Elmala, A. Elshennawy,
A. Omar,M. Saeed, I. Mostafa, A. Elsayed, “A High Performance MEMS Based DigitalOutput Gyroscope,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
(Transducers), Barcelona, Spain, June 2013.
15. A. Essawy, A. Ismail, M. Dessouky, “A 0.75V Continuous-Time Sigma Delta Analog-toDigital Converter in CMOS Technology,” in Proc. IEEE Ninth International Caribbean
Conference on DEVICES, CIRCUITS and SYSTEMS (ICCDCS), México, April 2014.
16. A.Essawy, A. Ismail, “A Low Voltage Inverter-Based Continuous-Time Sigma Delta
Analog-to-Digital Converter in 65nm CMOS technology,” in Proc. IEEE 13th
Tension Faible Consommation (FTFC), Monaco, May 2014.
17. A. Omar , A. Elshennawy, A. Ismail, M. Nagib, M. Elmala, A. Elsayed, “A new versatile
hardware platform for closed-loop gyro evaluation,” in Proc. 2015 DGON Inertial Sensors
and Systems (ISS), Karlsruhe, Germany, pp. 1-14, Sept. 2015.
18. I. Mostafa and A. Ismail,“ A Tunable Inverter-Based, Low-Voltage OTA for ContinuousTime ΣΔ ADC,” in Proc. 2015 28th IEEE International System-on-Chip Conference
(SOCC), Beijing, China, pp. 74 – 77, Sept. 2015.
19. A. Ismail, K. Ashraf , A. Metawea , I. Mostfa , A. Saeed , E. Helal , M. Essawy ,M.
Abdelazim , M. Ibrahim , R. Raafat , E. Abdelbary , I. Alaa , M. Nabil ,A. Mansour , B.
Ibrahim , A. Elsayed, “A high-performance self-clocked digital-output quartz gyroscope, ”
in Proc. 2015 IEEE Sensors, Busan, South Korea, pp. 1-4, Nov. 2015.
20. A. Walid and A. Ismail, “A 14-bit low-power interface circuit for piezo-resistive pressure
sensors,” in Proc. IEEE 27th International Conference on Microelectronics (ICM),
Casablanca, Morocco, pp. 166 – 169, Dec. 2015.
21. A. Ismail and M. El-Nafarawi, "A Low-Energy SAR-Based Capacitance-to-Digital
Converter for Pressure Sensors: System Analysis, Design and Calibration," in Proc. of 2016
IEEE 59th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), Abu
Dhabi, pp.671-674, Oct. 2016.
22. A. H. Ismail, A. Elsayed, “∑-Δ based force-feedback capacitive micro-machined sensors:
Extending the input signal range”, IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large
Scale Integration (VLSI-SoC), Abu Dhabi, UAE, Oct. 2017.
23. A. Omar, A. Elshennawy, M. AbdelAzim, A. H. Ismail, "Analyzing the Impact of Phase
Errors in Quadrature Cancellation Techniques for MEMS Capacitive Gyroscopes", IEEE
Sensors, NewDelhi, India, Oct. 2018.
24. A. Omar, A. Elshennawy, A. H. Ismail, "Analysis and simulation of phase errors in
quadrature cancellation techniques for MEMS capacitive gyroscopes", Inertial Sensors
and Systems (ISS) Symposium Gyro Technology, Germany, Sept 2018.
25. A Safwat, A. Ismail, “A Low-Power Capacitance-to-Voltage Converter For MEMS
Capacitive Sensors”, 31st International Conference on Microelectronics (ICM), pp.154-
157, Cairo, 2019.
26. M Gad, A Elshennawy, A. Ismail, “A Design Method for Force-Feedback Accelerometer
Interface Systems”, 18th IEEE International New Circuits and Systems Conference
(NEWCAS), pp. 5-8, CANADA, 2020.
27. A Safwat, A Ismail, “A General Purpose Single-Slope MEMS Capacitive Sensors Interface
Circuit For IoT Applications” 18th IEEE International New Circuits and Systems
Conference (NEWCAS), pp.1-4, CANADA, 2020.