Control and Operation of Microgrids
- Walid Hatahet
- Mohamed Mokhtar
- Mostafa Marei
- Ahmed H. EL-Ebiary
- Mahmoud A. Attia
Related Journal Publication List
- Walid Hatahet, Mohamed Mokhtar, and M. I. Marei, “Performance recovery control of Grid-Connected DC Microgrid,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems (Elsevier), Vol. 130, 2021, 106917. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2021.106917.
- M. Mokhtar, M. I. Marei, and A. A. El-Sattar, “An Adaptive Droop Control Scheme for DC Microgrids Integrating Sliding Mode Voltage and Current Controlled Boost Converters,” IEEE transactions on Smart Grid, Vol. 10, No. 2, Mar. 2019, pp. 1685-1693. DOI: 10.1109/TSG.2017.2776281.
- M. Mokhtar, M. I. Marei, and A. A. El-Sattar, “Improved Current Sharing Techniques for DC Microgrids,” Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 46, No. 7, April 2018, pp. 757-767. DOI: 10.1080/15325008.2018.1512176.
- M. I. Marei and M. H. Soliman “A coordinated voltage and frequency control of inverter based distributed generation and distributed energy storage system for autonomous microgrids,” Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 41, Issue 4, Feb. 2013, pp. 383-400. DOI: 10.1080/15325008.2012.749550.
- M. Anwar, M. I. Marei, and A. A. El-Sattar, “Generalized Droop Based Control For an Islanded Microgrid,” 12th IEEE International Conference on Computer Engineering and Systems (ICCES), 19-21 Dec., 2017, pp. 717-722, Cairo, Egypt, DOI: 10.1109/ICCES.2017.8275399.
- Ahmed H. EL-Ebiary, Mahmoud A. Attia, and M. I. Marei, “An Adaptive Unified Seamless Control Strategy for Distributed Generator Inverter,” IEEE Conference on Power Electronics and Renewable Energy (CPERE), 23-25 Oct. 2019, Aswan, Egypt.