PV Interfacing Systems with Electrical Grids
- Mostafa Marei
- Ahmed Abd El-Sattar
Related Journal Publication List
- M. A. Attia, M. I. Marei, and M. Mokhtar, “Hybrid SCA and Adaptive Controller to Enhance Grid- Connected PV System,” Accepted for publication on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ), 2021.
- M. A. Sameh, M. I. Marei, M. A. Badr, and M. A. Attia, “An optimized PV control system based on the Emperor Penguin Optimizer,” Energies (MDPI), Vol. 14., Feb. 2021, 751. DOI: 10.3390/en14030751.
- A. Ragab, M. I. Marei, A. A. El-Sattar, and M. Mokhtar, “Design and Performance Evaluation of a PV interface system based on Inductive Power Transfer,” Accepted for publications in international journal of Power Electronics and Drive System (IJPEDS), Vol. 12, No.1, Mar. 2021, pp. 364-373. DOI: 10.11591/ijpeds.v12.i1.pp364-373.
- H.M. El-Helw, A. Magdy, and M. I. Marei, “A Hybrid Maximum Power Point Tracking Technique for Partially Shaded Photovoltaic Arrays,” IEEE Access, Vol. 5, July 2017, pp. 11900-11908. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2717540.
- M. I. Marei, N. El-Sayad, and A. A. El-Sattar “PV interface system with LVRT capability based on a current controlled HFAC link converter,” Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments (Elsevier),Vol. 9, Mar. 2015, pp. 55-62. DOI: 10.1016/j.seta.2014.12.006.
- H.M. El-Helw, M. Al-Hasheem, and M. I. Marei, “Control strategies for the DAB based PV interface system,” PLoS ONE, Vol. 11, No. 8, August 2016, pp. 1-19. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0161856.