تعليمات عامة أثناء امتحانات دور نوفمبر 2020
The Computer and Systems Engineering Department strives to prepare highly qualified engineers, who are vital to the development of state-of-the-art, computer-based products, to efficiently fulfill the growing needs of the local and international markets. Click Here for more information about Computer and Systems Engineering.
Goals and Objectives
CSE graduates should:
- Think in a creative and innovative way to find computer-based solutions to engineering problems.
- Apply their knowledge of science to design and create computer-based systems that are safe, reliable, and practical.
- Have a strong background in software design, especially in the ways that software and hardware interact.
- Utilize digital computers in instrumentation and process control applications.
Faculty Staff Members
- 20 Professors.
- 9 Associate Professors.
- 14 Assistant Professors.
- 21 Teaching Assistants.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Computer and Systems.
- Postgraduate Diplomas
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Software Engineering.
- Computer-Controlled Systems.
- Industrial Systems Control.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering – Computer and Systems.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering – Computer and Systems.
Facilities and Laboratories
- Two seminar rooms equipped with smart boards and data shows.
- A library of journals, and theses.
- Two computer programming labs.
- Software engineering lab.
- Computer networks lab.
- Control systems lab.
- Emedded systems lab.
- Logic and control circuit applications labs.
- Research lab equiped with a seminar room.
Head of Department
Current Head of Deoartment
Prof. Dr. Ashraf Salem (Jan. 2017 - Present)
Former Heads of Department
- Prof. Dr. Wahied G. Ali Abdelaal (Nov. 2014 - Dec. 2015)
- Prof. Dr. Ayman M. Wahba (Aug. 2012 - Nov. 2014)
- Prof. Dr. Hossam M. A. Fahmy (Sept. 2009 - July 2012)
- Prof. Dr. Hani M. K. Mahdi (Sept. 2008 - July 2009)
- Prof. Dr. Hossam M. A. Fahmy (Sept. 2005 - Sept. 2008)
- Prof. Dr. Abdelmonem A. Wahdan (Sept. 2004 - Sept. 2005)
- Prof. Dr. Hussein I. Shahein (Oct. 2001 - Sept. 2004)
- Prof. Dr. Gamal M. Aly (Oct. 1995 - Oct. 2001)
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed A. Sheirah (April 1992 - Sept. 1995)
International Conferences Organized by the Department
Department Recent Publication List
إعلان بخصوص خطوات تقديم الملفات والكشف الطبي للطلاب الجدد للعام الجامعى 2020-2021