NEW COURSES ANNOUNCEMENT Download the Announcement
About ASU Luban Workshop
Luban Workshop has been established in 2020 at Ain Shams University (ASU) as a means of collaboration between Egypt and China in the field of Technology Education.
The ASU Luban Workshop aims at providing students and graduates from different engineering and technological disciplines hands on experience and practical application in three main fields:
- CNC machines installation and maintenance,
- Renewable Energy Installations and Operations, and
- Automotive Inspection and Maintenance.
The ASU Luban Workshop seeks to eliminate the need gap in these fields corresponding to the increasing industrial need in the region especially in the partner Chinese companies.
16.4 MEGP are utilized for providing state-of-the-art didactic equipment specifically designed to provide trainees with the necessary skills to operate, maintain and troubleshoot equipment and systems in the three fields. The workshop is funded by Tianjin Light Industry Vocational Technical College in the fields of energy and CNC machining, while automobile field by Tianjin Transportation Technical College.
- Provide practical application for undergraduate and post graduate circula.
- Professional training for faculty students, engineering vocational students inside and outside Egypt, in addition to graduates.
New Training Courses
- The ASU Luban Workshop announces a new series of training courses.
- Each course is two weeks including 30 hours. 28/1/2023 - 9/2/2023.
- For registration, please send an email to email@example.com.
- CNC Hardware Connections and Operation
- CNC Maintenance (Intermediate Level)
- Installation, Design, and Operation of Photovoltaic Systems
- Photovoltaic & Wind Energy Conversion Systems
- Fault Diagnosis and Elimination of Automobile Electrical System
- Automotive Engine Maintenance
- Comprehensive Fault Diagnosis and Elimination for Automotive
- Maintenance of Mechanical System in Automobile Engine