Angie Reda Abdelhay Mohamed Aly Eldamak
Associate Professor at Electronics Engineering and Electrical Communications
Associate Professor with blended experience in Microwave and Photonics looking to capitalize innovative ideas & concepts in sensing for telecom & biomedical applications
• Antennas Design, Modeling & Measurements
• Microwave Biosensing, Electromagnetics
• Microwave Components & Systems
• CW & Pulsed Fiber Lasers, Fiber Sensors
• Higher Education Pedagogy & Courses Development
• Ontario Graduate Scholarship, Ontario, Canada (Academic years: 2012-2013, 2011-2012).
• Access to Opportunity Program (ATOP) awards for Engineering Doctoral Students, Ryerson University (Sep. 2010 - Aug. 2011).
• Ryerson Graduate Awards, Ryerson University (Sep. 2010 - Aug. 2011).
• Ryerson International Student Scholarship for Engineering Doctoral Students, Ryerson University, (Sep. 2009 - Aug.2010).
• Access to Opportunity Program (ATOP) awards for Engineering Doctoral Students, Ryerson University (Sept 2009 - Aug. 2010).
• Partnership & Ownership (PAROWN) Scholarship, Ministry of Higher Education, Cairo, Egypt (2006).
• Student Scholarship Support, European Microwave Association (2005).
• Ain Shams University Graduate Studies Scholarship, Egypt (2003-2006 (Three times)).
• Academic Distinction Award, Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt (1997-2002 (Five times)).
- , " Coplanar Waveguide Based Sensor Using Paper Superstrate for Non-Invasive Sweat Monitoring ", IEEE Access, 2020