1.M. M. Y. R. Riad and A. R. Eldamak, "Low-Cost Wi-Fi-based System Using Passive Microwave Sensors for Liquid Characterization," 2021 28th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems (ICECS), 2021, pp. 1-4.
2. D. Elsheikh and A. R. Eldamak, "Microwave Textile Sensors for Breast Cancer Detection," 2021 38th National Radio Science Conference (NRSC), 2021, pp. 288-294.
3.M. M. Y. R. Riad and A. R. Eldamak, "Coplanar Waveguide Based Sensor Using Paper Superstrate for Non-Invasive Sweat Monitoring," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 177757-177766, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3027033. (Q1)
4. A. R. Eldamak, S. Thorson, and E. C. Fear, “Study of the Dielectric Properties of Artificial Sweat Mixtures at Microwave Frequencies,” Biosensors (Basel), vol. 10, no. 6, Jun. 2020, doi: 10.3390/bios10060062. (Q2)
5. A. R. Eldamak and E. C. Fear, “Flexible Patch Antennas on Filter Paper Substrate for Biosensing Applications,” in 2020 37th National Radio Science Conference (NRSC),Cairo, Egypt, Sep. 2020, pp. 41–47, doi: 10.1109/NRSC49500.2020.9235090.
6. M. S. Ismail, A. R. Eldamak and H. A. Ghali, "Meander Dipole Antenna for Low Frequency Applications," 2020 37th National Radio Science Conference (NRSC), Cairo, Egypt, Sep. 2020, pp. 1-8, doi: 10.1109/NRSC49500.2020.9235109.
7. M. S. Ismail, A. R. Eldamak and H. A. Ghali, "Bandwidth Enhancement For Meander Dipole Antenna in MHz range," 2020 37th National Radio Science Conference (NRSC), Cairo, Egypt, Sep. 2020, pp. 24-29, doi: 10.1109/NRSC49500.2020.9235089.
8. A. El-Damak, K. Moustafa, and M. Elkattan, “Implementation of Printed Small Size Dual Frequency Antenna in MHz range,” International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications, vol. 65, no. 4, Art. no. 4, Oct. 2019. (Q3)
9.. A. R. Eldamak and E. C. Fear, “Conformal and Disposable Antenna-Based Sensor for Non-Invasive Sweat Monitoring,” Sensors, vol. 18, no. 12, Art. no. 12, Dec. 2018, doi: 10.3390/s18124088. (Q2/Q1Scopus)
10. K. Ibrahim,M. Elkattan and A. Eldamak, "Design of Low Frequency Meander Line Antenna with Efficient Size Reduction", 2018 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace Electronics and Remote Sensing Technology (ICARES).
11. A. E. Afifi, A. R. El-Damak, T. A. Ramadan, and M. H. Ahmed, “Fiber Optical Coherence Domain Polarimetry for PM Fiber Measurements,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 35, no. 16, pp. 3569–3576, Aug. 2017, doi: 10.1109/JLT.2016.2608860. (Q1)
12. A.R. EL-Damak, J. Chang, J. Sun, C. Xu and X. Gu, "Dual-Wavelength, Linearly Polarized All-Fiber Laser With High Extinction Ratio," IEEE Photonics Journal, vol. 5, pp. 1501406-1501406, 2013. (Q1)
13. L. Zhang, A. R. El-Damak, Y. Feng and X. Gu, "Experimental and numerical studies of mode-locked fiber laser with large normal and anomalous dispersion," Optics Express, vol. 21, pp. 12014-12021, 2013. (Q1)
14. D. Xue, A.R. El-Damak, X. Gu, “All-fiber Single-polarization Yb-doped Fiber Laser with a high extinction ratio”, Optics Communications. vol. 283, pp.1059-1061,March 2010. (Q2)
15. A.R. El-Damak, X. Gu, “Linearly polarized, narrow line width, high power fiber laser for C-band applications.”Ryerson University Graduate Research Innovations Symposium, pp.13, April 2010.
16. A.R.Eldamak, K.Rahemifar, “Multi-variable optimization for Q-switched double clad fiber laser systems”, IEEE CCECE, May 2010.
17. A.R. El-Damak, A. Safwat, S.A.Tretyakov, H.S. El-Hennawy, “Patch Antenna on a High Impedance Wire”, 38th European Microwave Conference, EuMC2008, Oct. 2008, pp.932- 935.
18. A.R. El-Damak, H. Ghali and H. F. Ragaie, “Circularly polarized fractal Slot Antenna”, 35th European Microwave Conference, EuMC2005, Oct. 2005.
19. A.R. El-Damak, H. Ghali and H. F. Ragaie, “Wideband modified Sierpinski Slot antenna”, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Int. Symp., June 2005, pp. 548-551