Robotics and Autonomous Systems
In this research area, robotics has been devloped and used in many applications in industry, healthcare, and underwater vehicle. In industry, we devlop new techniques for assembly tasks to deal with peg and hole problems. In healthcare, we develop robotics and exoskeleton for rehabilitations and assitive technology.
Related Journal Publication List
- Samer A. Mohamed, Hossam E. Abd El Munim, and Mohammed I. Awad, “Adaptive Multi-controller Architecture Design for Trajectory Following and Stabilization of an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle”, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, Submitted and Under review.
- MN El-Agroudy, MI Awad, SA Maged, “Soft Finger Modelling and Co-Simulation Control Towards Assistive Exoskeleton Hand Glove”, Micromachines, 2021; 12(2):181. https://doi.org/10.3390/mi12020181.
- Samer A Mohamed, Shady A Maged, and Mohammed I Awad, “A performance comparison between closed form and numerical optimization solutions for humanoid robot walking pattern generation”, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2021.
- Omar T. Abdelaziz, Shady A. Maged, Mohammed I. Awad, “Towards Dynamic Task/Posture Control of a 4DOF Humanoid Robotic Arm”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 2020.
- F. Tolbah, M. Abdelhameed, M. I. Awad, “Analysis and Control of A Hybrid Robot-Based Machine Table”, Scientific Bulletin, Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University, Vol. 2, No. 40, June, 2005.