Important Instructions to Students
- Take into account the need to present the personal identification card (College ID - Nomination Card) when requested by security personnel when entering college or anywhere within the college.
- Do not deal violently with the entrance gates.
- Do not throw cigarette butts in places of assembly or garbage timber.
- All kinds of playing cards are prohibited.
- Keep an eye on your personal belongings (Laptops - Mobiles - Tools) and identify the strangers and inform the security in the case of a person with any suspicious behavior.
- Elevators are dedicated to Faculty members, staff members, and students with critical cases.
- No use of loudspeakers or any musical instruments without permission from the Faculty administration.
- In case you see suspicious objects, please do not deal with it and immediately inform security personnel.
- Please do not break the doors of the auditoriums and classrooms.
- Maintain hygiene in general and do not cut flowers.
- Not to sit in the alleys of the buildings and on the cars.
- Not to appear in clothes that are not suitable faculy campus.
- No smoking allowed inside outdoors and indoor.