- Unit Director: Dr. Adham Mohamed Abdelkader
- Created: 27/11/2006
- Interaction with the community and production units in order to solve problems and raise the work and development of products and services efficiently.
- Inspection and testing and evaluating the validity of automotive parts.
- The design of automotive parts and equipment.
- Design, preparation and development of computer software for vehicle manufacturing.
- The design of electronic systems for cars.
- Maintenance and repair engineering
- Heavy Equipment Engineering
- Design and testing of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Design and testing ofor imptoving Economics of Transportation.
- Providing technical and administrative training courses for workers in the field of automtoive in factories or sales and after-sales service centers.
- Inspect and evaluate engines and submit proposals to develop their performance.
- Analysis of vehicle accidents.
- Providing technical advice to companies working in the field of importing vehicles suitable for local operating conditions.
- Conducting tests to measure the performance of vehicles, whether on the road or in laboratories and workshops.
- Tests for engines performance and emissions.
- Engineering drawings for semi-trailer of different companies for the manufacture of car bodies.
- Preparing technical reports on the test results of the performance of brakes.
- Preparing technical reports on the causes of accidents.
- A member in the maintenance of the ministry of health cars.