3-1 Fault Diagnosis and Elimination of Automobile Electrical System
The automobile electrical system is an important part of automobile. As automobile maintenance technicians, we should pay attention to the fault diagnosis and elimination of automobile electrical system. The fault diagnosis and elimination items of automobile electrical system explain from the aspects of power supply system, start-up system, whole-car lighting system to body electrical system and so on.
This course aims at providing the trainees with the technical skills to:
- Be able to describe the function, working principle and structure of power supply, start-up, whole car lighting and body electrical systems.
- Be able to carry out fault diagnosis and elimination of power supply, start-up, whole-car lighting, and body electrical systems
The course trainees should have prior knowledge of basic electric and electronic elements and Kirchhoff law.
The course covers the following contents:
- Battery: assembly, disassembly, testing, and charging.
- Alternator: assembly, disassembly, and inspection.
- Starting system: assembly, disassembly, and inspection.
- Lighting system: assembly, disassembly, and inspection.
- Body electrical system.
- Two weeks – 30 hours
- (Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday)
- 2300 EGP
Number of trainees
- 12 – 16
- Dr. Mohamed Abdelwahab