2-1 Installation Design and Operation of Photovoltaic Systems
- This course aims at providing the trainees with hands on experience of PV systems, components, their control.
- Prior knowledge
- The course trainees should have prior knowledge of electrical circuits and programming basics.
The course covers the following contents:
- Introduction to PV systems.
- IV characteristics of PV cell.
- Installation and Operation of Simulated Light Source Tracking Control System.
- Installation and Operations of Energy Conversion and Storage Control System
- Maximum power point tracking.
- Standalone PV systems components.
- Design of Standalone PV system manually.
- PV syst application.
- Installation and Operation of Grid-connected Inverting Control System
- 30 hours
- Sat – Mon – Wed [8-10-12/7/2023] & [15-17-19/7/2023]
- 2300 EGP
Number of trainees
- 12 – 16