1-3 Introduction to MicroMouse - APPLY NOW
This course aims at providing the trainees with the technical skills of:
- Communicating with MicroMouse JQ (ATmega328P).
- Basics of sensors, electric circuits, software, and hardware
- Control and mechanics in a fast-paced environment.
Basic knowledge of any programming language.
The course covers the following contents:
- Introduction to MicroMouse JQ and competition, Arduino, and sensors basics.
- Programming the MicroMouse JQ.
- Competition: Team formation. Each team consists of 3 to 5 trainees. Each team should have a laptop.
- One week – 15 hours
- 1300 EGP
Number of trainees
- 12 – 16