1-2 CNC Maintenance Intermediate Level
This course aims at providing the trainees with the technical skills of
- Understanding how the PMC system works in CNC by explaining the Input/Output hardware.
- Performing routine maintenance and debugging of CNC failures and faults.
- Adjusting PMC setting parameters and servo initial settings.
- Developing software to create a fully-functional ladder in CNC machines.
The course trainees should have prior knowledge of CNC Hardware connections, operation, and electrical circuits
The course covers the following contents:
- Replacing fuses and batteries in CNC controller system.
- Setting the basic parameter of Fanuc CNC system.
- Setting of Reference Points for FANUC CNC System.
- I/O Link address allocation.
- PMC ladder logic, diagnostic tools and hardware .
- Ladder editing and development.
- Troubleshooting of CNC and servo alarms and general system failures.
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting of electric systems of the CNC machines.
- Ladder logic and troubleshooting machine alarms and M-codes.
- Servo maintenance configuration, adjustments, and parameter settings.
- Setting of positioning parameters and servo functions.
- Two weeks – 30 hours
- 2300 EGP
Number of trainees
- 12 – 16