How to Apply
- Application will be online through the Faculty of Engineering Webpage https://eng.asu.edu.eg/education/PG.
- Admission rules, tuition fees and required documents are announced on the webpage.
- Semester exchange in one of the 4 partner universities is possible either through funded scholarship or on a self-finance base.
Who can Apply
Graduates and professionals from all Engineering disciplines can apply to enroll in IMaREC
- Architectural Engineering (Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Fine Arts, …).
- Civil Engineering (Water and Sanitation, Waste, Transportation, Construction…).
- Electrical Engineering (Energy, Power, Information Technology, Communication, ...).
- Mechanical Engineering (Energy, Production, Industry, …).