1-1 CNC Hardware Connections and Operation - APPLY NOW
This course aims at providing the trainees with the technical skills of:
- Understanding the structure, components, and working principles of CNC machines.
- Knowing the hardware wiring and connections of various parts and components of the system.
- Operating CNC machines.
- Providing extensive hands-on exercises.
- Prior knowledge
The course covers the following contents:
- Basic CNC machine configurations, CNC hardware components.
- CNC screens, their purpose, and basic screen navigation.
- Memory backup and restoration/recovery.
- CNC motors, sensors, servo, and spindle system hardware.
- Details of system hardware and connections.
- Basics of electrical circuits components and wiring diagrams, knowing electric systems of CNC milling and lathe, connecting the electric system of CNC machines.
- Measuring the electric system of CNC machines.
- Introduction to G-code, part program structure.
Number of trainees