For Mainstream Students:
- You can visit the following link to activate your email or reset your password. You will need to know your student code and national ID:
- Please visit this link to see a tutorial how to reset the password. This Tutorial is developed by the Student Union.
- You will need your student code your National ID to reset your password.
- Your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org (The student code is not your Bench Number)
- You will then be directed to Microsoft website to create your new password.
- You will need to login once with your National ID as a password.
- You will then be requested to create a new password once you log in.
- You can now come back to the Faculty website and login with your new password.
- Otherwise, you can visit Miss Eman Adel at the student affairs office to be able to help you.
For CHEP students:
- Go to your SIS account and request your official e-mail/password from “My Official E-Mail” menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
- For any other inquiries or problems, send an email to email@example.com
For Postgraduate students:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a valid official ASU email address and you know your password, send an email to email@example.com to add your email address to the website database.
- If you don’t have an official ASU email address, please send the following information in Arabic and English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current position
- Requested email address …..@eng.asu.edu.eg